Invest in the Largest 4WD Shock on the Market
Tough Dog initially designed the Ralph shock for prime movers but has since refined the product to make it suitable for 4WD applications. With a massive 53mm bore and 22mm chrome piston rod, all housed in a 70mm casing, Tough Dog Ralph bore shocks are built to last. They carry a significant amount of oil, which means they'll run cool even over the most challenging terrain.
If you're driving a fully laden off-road 4WD, the Ralph shock is the perfect solution for you. These shocks can handle the weight and provide you with a smooth ride. Upgrade your pride and joy today with Tough Dog Ralph bore shocks and take your off-road adventures to the next level!
Features and Specs
Tough Dog Ralph bore shocks boast the following features:
- Twin tube design and multi-stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Durable 22mm double chrome-plated rod and additional welding on all studs and eye rings.
- High-temperature, all-weather oil
- Rod wiper seal and multi-lip seal, protecting shocks from damage and debris
- Reliable hydraulic rebound stop
- Three-year commercial warranty (terms and conditions may apply)
- Four-year recreational warranty (terms and conditions may apply)