Rear Tough Dog 45mm bore adjustable shocks to suit 1999 - 2005 Ford F250 - foward of rear axle (Pair)
These tough puppies are the largest bore externally adjustable shocks available on the market. .
There is nothing that can compare to the 45mm bore in a 70mm outer casing. This is one serious shock. The shocks bigger bore makes it ideal for heavily-laden vehicles set up for off-road touring.
It has a 9-position external knob that allows you to alter the shocks firmness in a matter of seconds.
- A massive 45mm bore for superior spring control, and more efficient operation.
- A virtually unbreakable 22mm diameter double chrome plate piston rod.
- A whopping 70mm diameter body (reserve tube) for maximum oil-capacity and cooler running.
- Foam-cell technology (as opposed to gas-charge) to control oil-foaming without the consequences associated with a gas-charge shock.
- Both an internal rebound bump-stop, and external compression bump-stop for long-term durability.
- Externally-adjustable 9-position ride-adjustment knob for your choice of ride-control. Like 9 shocks in one! Affects both compression and rebound stroke.
The Tough Dog 45mm bore shocks are built tough for the Australian outback.
These shocks suit the rear of a leaf sprung 1999 - 2005 Ford F250 4x4 with standard height or 4"/100mm suspension lift. These shocks are mounted forward of the rear axle.
Order now with FREE Australia-wide delivery.
Got a question?
Phone 1300 004 931
*picture for illustration
Tough Dog Suspension product is covered for 4 years in recreational use and for 3 years for commercial use.
Now you'll have even more peace of mind that Tough Dog Suspension will get you out, making tracks, and more importantly, get you home again!